Terms of Sale
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Playersgear reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method's available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction's, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between "Bank's", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason's
All payments made against the purchases'services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users. Further:
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Playersgear liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Playersgear's Website.
- youunderstand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Playersgear is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Playersgear Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Playersgear is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and you shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Playersgear Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by you of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Playersgear in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Playersgear Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Wallet ("Wallet") is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money with such specific Seller (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Seller will be the issuer of wallet and Seller shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and Playersgear does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money.
Seller will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Seller specific Wallet.
Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of ₹10,000 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances - Store credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that you added to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable while Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Playersgear will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
30 Day Replacement Guarantee*
The 30 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery of the product's, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product's can ask for replacement of the product's from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify seller of any defects in the product's at the time of delivery of the product's and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery and the same product's will be replaced in return of the defective product's.
- Replacement can be for the entire product's or part's of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product's delivered;
On Clothing, Footwear and Jewellery, qualified sellers accept 30 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
'Made to order' jewellery, Innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies are not covered under the return policy.
Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
If Playersgear has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Playersgear may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Playersgear reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Playersgear may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues'sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Playersgear make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Playersgear is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Playersgear and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Playersgear respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to Playersgear at infringement@Playersgear.com or ss@Playersgear.com.
Playersgear we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Abhishek Anand
Ascend, 19, 2nd Floor, 1st Cross,
17th C Main, 5th Block, Koramangala,
Phone: +91 - 9620402509
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
Playersgear prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Playersgear will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits placed on account privileges;
Loss of special status;
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product's, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product's can ask for replacement of the product's from the seller.
If Playersgear has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Playersgear may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Playersgear reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Playersgear may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For more details related to Replacement Policy, refer to s/help/cancellation-returns
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Playersgear website. Following situations may arise:
Item was defective
Item was damaged during the Shipping
Products was / were missing
Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer need to raise the refund request within 10 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll Free Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
On certain select days as specified by Playersgear (such as 'The Big Billion Day') separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
Electronics - Should be included
Clothing and Footwear -should be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)
Beauty, Health & Personal Care- should be "New & Unopened"
Sports & Equipment should be - "New" and returned with original packaging
Office Products - Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
Jewellery - Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 10 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Toll Free Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
2. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
3. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product; Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
4. Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to resolution@Playersgear.com.
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller. All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Playersgear. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At Playersgear, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a 'dispute'?
- 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
- Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
- It is important that before a Buyer'seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
- Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to dispute@Playersgear.com, while the Seller can write to ss@Playersgear.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Seller Description'specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then Playersgear will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Seller, Buyer is entitled to any refund.
Buyer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Playersgear will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to resolution@Playersgear.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Playersgear's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Playersgear's Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
hen a dispute has been raised, Playersgear may provide both the parties access to each other’s Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Playersgear for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
- Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Playersgear are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
- Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
- Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
- To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Playersgear by writing an email to resolution@Playersgear.com
- Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
- If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
- Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
- Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Playersgear. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to ₹50,000
- Through the Buyer Protection program, Playersgear does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Playersgear against technical/manufacturing defects.
- Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Playersgear shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
- Playersgear shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer'seller.
- Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
- Playersgear reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Playersgear may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
- Decisions made by Playersgear under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
- Playersgear reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
- Through this program, Playersgear shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
- Playersgear Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
- Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by Playersgear" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
- Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Playersgear. Playersgear encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Playersgear will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Playersgear policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Playersgear does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Playersgear System - Playersgear allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Playersgear system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Playersgear will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Playersgear's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Playersgear Users. Playersgear Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Playersgear - Playersgear prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Playersgear Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Playersgear policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
- Other Businesses
Playersgear does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Playersgear assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Playersgear do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Playersgear does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Playersgear Infringement Verification (PIV) - Reporting Listing Violations Playersgear has put in place Playersgear Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Playersgear's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust. If you are a Verified Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, see Playersgear's PIV. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through PIV. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us. If your listing was removed through PIV, and you believe that your listing was removed in error, please contact us. Playersgear does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, Playersgear is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Playersgear. PIV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. PIV participants have the ability to identify and request removal of allegedly infringing products and materials. Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products listed on Playersgear is encouraged to become a PIV member.
Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits:
- Rapid response by Playersgear in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
- Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
- The ability to obtain identifying information about Playersgear's users'
How to Become a PIV Member
To join the PIV, we require only that you fully complete and email us a Notice of Infringement form specifying the allegedly infringing listings and the infringed work complete with an original authorized signature. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement is designed to ensure that parties reporting products are authorized by the rights owners, and to enable Playersgear to easily identify the material or listing to be ended.
In the interest of keeping the process easy and simple, after we receive your first Notice of Infringement in hard copy, future notices can be sent to us by email at ss@Playersgear.com.
Note: In your notice of infringement, you shall be required to identify the individual listing which is infringing your intellectual property. General notices shall not be accepted.
We are happy to receive such information, but must advise that we may be limited in our ability to respond to your request absent formal notice from an authorized rights owner.
Notice of Infringement
Playersgear Internet Private Limited _______________________ _______________________ I, [name] ____________________________ of [address] _________________________ do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows: 1. I am the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named __________________ ("IP Owner"). 2. I have a good faith belief that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto are not authorized by the above IP Owner, its agent, or the law and therefore infringe the IP Owner's rights. Please expeditiously remove or disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing. 3. I may be contacted at: Name ___________________________________________________________ Title & Company ________________________________________________________ Address _________________________________________________________ Email (correspondence) ___________________________________________________ Telephone/Fax _____________________________________________________________ Date _________________________________________________________________ and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct. Declared by ______________________________ on [date] ___________________________________ in [place]________ Truthfully, Signature Addendum to Notice of Infringement: List of Allegedly Infringing Listings, Products, or Materials A Note on Reason Codes: When identifying item numbers please use the reasons below. When removing products from the site, Playersgear will inform Sellers of the specific reason for the removal of their products. Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code. Trademark-infringement
1. Trademark owner doesn't make this type of product or has discontinued the production of the product
2. Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit Trademark-listing description infringement
3. Listing(s) has unlawful comparison to trademark owner's brand or product
4. Listing(s) contains unlawful use of trademark owner's logo Copyright-item infringement
5. Software is being offered without any license or in violation of a license
6. Item(s) is a bootleg recording;
7. Item(s) is an unlawful copy (software, games, movies, etc.);
8. Item(s) is unlawful duplication of printed material
9. Item(s) is an unlawful copy of other copyrighted work (paintings, sculptures, etc.) Copyright-listing content infringement
10. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted text
11. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image
12. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image and text
Reason Code: _____________________________________________________________
Work(s) Infringed: _________________________________________________________
Item Number(s): ___________________________________________________________
1. Please provide the ownership of Trademark (Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of applicant)
2. Please provide the evidence as to the ownership of copyright. All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to infringement@Playersgear.com; or ss@Playersgear.com.
We take great care in delivering your products to you through reputed courier service providers like Delhivery.
If you believe that the packaging of the product is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call us on 040 30911035. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
Shipping is FREE on all orders above Rs.500. For orders below Rs.500, we charge a nominal shipping fee of Rs.50. Octroi Charges and any other such entry tax would be borne by the customer wherever applicable.
We deliver the products across all locations in India.
Currently, www.plauyersgear.com doesn't deliver items internationally. However, you are invited to make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world at the same time ensuring the Shipping Address is within India.
We make every effort to process your order within 2-5 working days from the day it is placed. In case your order is delayed for any reason, we will contact you to inform the same.
Once the order is shipped it normally takes 1-3 working days for delivery in major metro cities. For other locations however, the delivery may take few extra days. For certain remote geographies the time for delivery may even exceed 5 days.
We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the parcels to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.